¤ Home » News » Business News
India Business News - courtesy NDTV
- Jio Effect: BSNL Offers Free On-Net Calls, 28 GB Data At Rs 249
BSNL has announced a promotional special tariff voucher (STV) or recharge coupon at Rs 249 which includes voice and data benefits.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 10:52am
- RCom Gives A Thumbs Up To TRAI's IUC Rate Cut
Reliance Communications' stance on the matter is in contrast to that of the larger players like Bharti Airtel and Vodafone that have slammed the Trai's latest decision.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 9:10am
- Arun Jaitley Asks Businesses Not To Wait Till Last Day To File GSTR
Arun Jaitley said the GST Network (GSTN) has the capacity to handle 1 lakh returns per hour, which translates to 24 lakh returns in a day.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 9:06am
- 8,000 Returns Uploaded Every Hour On GST Portal, Says Chairman
GSTN, which has built the IT backbone for the new indirect tax regime, was expecting the load to come towards the last date.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 6:31am
- RIL Plans Major Expansion At World's Largest Oil Refinery Complex: Report
Reliance Industries made the presentation to the Center for High Technology (CHT), a unit of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas that evaluates projects and assesses their technological...
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 5:59am
- Thyssenkrupp, Tata Steel Merger Should Not Happen: German Minister
German Labour Minister Andrea Nahles also said employee representatives needed to be involved in consultations on upcoming negotiations and existing commitments to workers needed to be kept.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 5:53am
- Reliance Industries Hits Record High, Nifty Hovers Around 10,150
Reliance Industries jumped as much as 4 percent to an all-time high, while Bharti Airtel slid as much as 6 percent.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 2:11am
- Jio Booster Packs: Get Additional 10 GB Data After Daily Limit
Ranging from Rs 11 to Rs. 301, Jio's booster plans offer additional data of up to 10 GB.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 1:50am
- SBI Life Garners Rs 2,226 Crore From Anchor Investors
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between India's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) and BNP Paribas Cardif (BNPPC).
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 1:08am
- Thyssenkrupp, Tata Steel Agree On European Steel Merger
The agreement outlines synergies of 400-600 million euros ($480-720 million) a year as well as up to 4,000 job cuts.
Posted on:20 Sep 2017 at 12:16am
- Flipkart, Amazon, Other E-Tailers Line Up Festive Season Sales
Amazon India will offer deals across several categories, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, large appliances, baby products, clothing and accessories, beauty products, home and kitchen products,...
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 10:57pm
- EB-5 Visa Major CanAm To Open Offices In India As Demand Jumps
The firm is expecting to raise $100 million from Indian investors seeking EB 5 visas this year -- five times more than $20 million it had garnered in 2014.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 1:19pm
- Dependence Of Indian IT Companies On Visas Reducing: Nasscom
Nasscom President R Chandrasekhar said the applications for work visas by Indian IT companies have halved over the last few years as the companies are leveraging new technologies to reduce dependence...
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 12:04pm
- Industry Body COAI Terms Cut In Call Termination Charges 'Disastrous'
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) announced slashing of the interconnection usage charge (IUC), paid by an operator for termination of mobile call on a rival network, to 6 paise a minute...
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 11:40am
- 18 McDonald's Outlets In Delhi Have Reopened, Says Vikram Bakshi
This decision has been taken by the board of CPRL, chaired by NCLT appointed administrator Justice G S Singhvi, he said.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 10:38am
- Shell Crackdown: Government Makes Public Names Of Debarred Directors
More such names will be published soon as the government has already identified over 1.06 lakh directors for their association with shell firms which are either yet to commence any business or have...
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 9:43am
- GST Council To Meet On October 6, May Dole Out Sops To Exporters
The GST Council meet was scheduled to be held on October 24 but was preponed in view of the engagements following Diwali festival.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 8:33am
- Companies May Have To Furnish April-September Income Estimates To Taxman
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has come out with a draft notification seeking stakeholders' comment on filing of Form 28AA by giving details of income and advance taxes paid.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 8:00am
- Swiss Shut Down 'Fake' E-Coin In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown
The move by the FINMA watchdog comes on the heels of Chinese authorities' ordering Beijing-based cryptocurrency exchanges to stop trading and immediately notify users of their closure.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 7:33am
- US Restarts Premium Processing Of H-1B Work Visas
Premium processing of H-1B visa was suspended in April to handle huge rush of new petitions.
Posted on:19 Sep 2017 at 3:43am