¤ Home » News » Business News
India Business News - courtesy NDTV
- Insurer Aviva India Turns To PSU Banks On Recapitalisation Plan Boost
The insurer also likes metals stocks and consumption-driven sectors, especially those that target rural consumers.
Posted on:23 Nov 2017 at 4:51am
- President Approves Ordinance To Amend Bankruptcy Code
President Ram Nath Kovind had given clearance for the amendments, which follow cabinet approval on Wednesday, said the finance ministry.
Posted on:23 Nov 2017 at 3:59am
- Rupee Strengthens Against US Dollar Today
Yesterday, the rupee had ended marginally lower by 3 paise at 64.92 against the US currency due to fresh spells of dollar demand from corporates amid global crude oil woes.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 11:26pm
- Stocks Off To A Cautious Start, IT Stocks Advance
Observers said buying by domestic institutional investors and a firm trend in Asia supported the markets. But profit-taking was seen at higher levels.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 10:41pm
- Trading Calls: Buy Jai Corp, Tata Global, United Spirits, Says Expert
On Wednesday, Indian stock markets rose for a fifth straight session on Wednesday, helped by a late rally in state-owned banks.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 9:23pm
- Retirement Fund EPFO Relaxes Norms For Filing Life Certificates
EPFO has relaxed conditions for submitting life certificates, including for online submissions.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 8:53am
- Euro-VI Fuel To Be Supplied In Delhi From April, Says Oil Minister
Euro-VI grade fuel contains 10 parts per million (ppm) of sulphur as against 50 ppm in Euro-IV fuels.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 8:22am
- Sensex Extends Gains To Fifth Day, Nifty Settles Near 10,350
Among top Nifty gainers were Adani Ports, GAIL India, UltraTech Cement, Ambuja Cements, SBI and HDFC.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 4:38am
- After Sovereign Ratings, Moody's Upgrades Outlook For India Inc.
Moody's had upgraded the country's sovereign ratings to Baa2 with a stable outlook, last week.
Posted on:22 Nov 2017 at 3:31am
- Rupee Extends Gains Against US Dollar
Globally, the dollar dipped against its peers today, weighed down as U.S. Treasury yields failed to rise despite increasing investor risk appetite in broader financial markets.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 11:03pm
- Sensex Rises Over 100 Points, Nifty Trades Above 10,350
The Sensex rose 123 points to 33,601.73 in early trade while the 50-scrip National Stock Exchange benchmark index added 37 points to 10,364.05, amid broad-based gains across sectors.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 10:39pm
- China's Tencent Overtakes Facebook In Market Value
A second stock connection with mainland China which opened late last year has allowed even more money to flow onto the semi-autonomous city's exchange.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 9:19pm
- Nifty Likely To Open Higher Amid Positive Global Markets
MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan added 0.3 per cent to Tuesday's 1.3 per cent rise - marking its biggest gain in eight months.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 9:06pm
- Sensex Extends Gains To Fourth Day on RIL, Pharma Boost
The broader NSE Nifty ended 0.27 percent higher at 10,326.9 while the benchmark BSE Sensex closed up 0.36 percent at 33,478.35.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 5:20am
- Sensex Rises For Fourth Day, Nifty Firm Above 10,350
Reliance Industries surged 2 per cent after Goldman Sachs raised the target price on Reliance by 26 per cent.
Posted on:21 Nov 2017 at 2:23am
- NSE Celebrates 100 Listings On Its SME Platform
ANI Integrated Services Limited debuted on the NSE EMERGE platform.
Posted on:20 Nov 2017 at 11:03pm
- Sensex Gains Over 150 Points, Nifty Edges Towards 10,350
Fresh capital kept the flow on in the wake of continued buying by domestic institutional investors amid positive global indicators.
Posted on:20 Nov 2017 at 10:52pm
- Trading Calls: Buy Tata Chemicals, Vedanta, Pidilite, Bosch, Say Experts
On Monday, domestic shares slightly higher with the NSE benchmark index Nifty rising 15 points, or 0.14 per cent, to close at 10,298 and the BSE Sensex settling up 17 points, or 0.05 per cent, at...
Posted on:20 Nov 2017 at 9:05pm
- Trading Calls: Buy DLF, Pidilite, Tata Power
Sensex, Nifty are likely to open the week today on an optimistic note.
Posted on:19 Nov 2017 at 9:19pm